While Heritage School graduates are typically 100% college bound, Heritage prepares our students for a fulfilling life of learning as well as service to community. Marriage, service in the armed forces, graduate school, the mission field, careers in business and education—Heritage graduates continue to represent the values and ideals established through their education at Heritage School.
The Heritage School Alumni Association strives to facilitate a continuation of the relationships established during their Heritage years.
The Heritage Alumni Association seeks to inform alumni of HeritageSchool events as well as provide channels of communication for our graduates. If you are a Heritage alum, please take time to contact the Development office to update your contact information. We want to keep in touch and we hope to help you keep connected with your friends and classmates!
New rules this year:
· Seniors get Off-campus lunch every day!
· Juniors have one day for the 1st semester and every day 2nd semester.
· Girls are allowed to have their top button undone and wear their tie up to this button and not tight around the neck-like the guys!
· No more demerits-detentions including a Saturday morning (7:30am-10am) detention!
· Casual Dress Fridays-last Fridays of each month students can wear Jeans and a t-shirt. It costs $1-$2 and the money goes to the senior class trip!